Hartley & Worstenholme Solicitors are now seeking a Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join their Residential Property Team. This is a great opportunity for a personable applicant who is seeking to join a reputable firm. The role is offered on a full time permanent basis. Part time will be considered.
The successful candidate will be proficient in the use of the Land Registry portal. Experience in case management systems would be highly advantageous. Working well under minimum supervision, your duties will include: file management; typing; drafting legal documents; submitting search applications.
• excellent communication skills
• IT literate to include experience in the use of digital dictation
• excellent spelling and grammar
• accuracy and attention to detail
• the ability to work in a team
• experience producing legal documents
• working from solicitors’ written notes and audio files (dictation)
• filing and general administrative work
• handling confidential information
Please send CVs for the attention of Victoria Towell to firstname.lastname@example.org or at 10 Gillygate, Pontefract, WF8 1PQ”