If you are in a violent relationship or being harassed then we can help you quickly as it is important to take immediate action!

We understand that this can be a traumatic time for you and we will do all that we can to make sure that you are protected.

The Court can make a Non-Molestation Order (often referred to as an injunction) to prevent someone from using or threatening violence or being abusive, harassing or pestering you. In some cases an Order can be made without the other person knowing about it to begin with.

The Court can also make an Occupation Order to decide who should stay in the family home or prevent someone from returning to it.

If you need help straight away please contact a member of the family team. If you need an injunction and you are eligible for legal aid, then the cost will be covered for you.