Same sex couples can now register the relationship formally as a civil partnership.  By doing so it places you in virtually the same position as a married couple.

You have a similar position on tax, inheritance, pensions, state benefits, separation and children.

If you are thinking of entering into a Civil Partnership we can advise you about a living together agreement. We can also help you dissolve the civil partnership if your relationship breaks down. Dissolution is the equivalent of divorce.

If you would like to know more about this then please contact a member of the family team. We are a gay friendly firm and are here to help.

If you would like to have an initial meeting to discuss your options, costs or if you would just like some straightforward advice you can book a £99 (including VAT at 20%) fixed fee meeting with no obligation to instruct us.