Our wills probate and trusts team are professional, experienced, friendly and approachable – just what you need to assist you to deal with the uncertainties and certainties of life. We can help with:
- Wills & Living Wills – including inheritance tax advice and tax efficient wills.
- Probate – dealing with the affairs of some-one who has died, whether or not they left a will, including disputed estates.
- Powers of Attorney – giving some-one else the power to deal with your financial affairs or setting out your wishes for medical treatment for a time when you are not able to make these clear yourself.
- Court of Protection – dealing with the affairs of those who are vulnerable due to mental incapacity or youth.
- Trusts and tax planning – for your benefit or that of your family.
We’re used to finding solutions, whether the problem is an ailing parent, an improvident spouse, a handicapped child, a fractured family or reducing or avoiding liability for inheritance tax or capital gains tax.
Claire qualified as a solicitor in February 2011 and joined Hartley & Worstenholme in 2016. Claire deals with all aspects of Wills, Probate, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection. Claire has completed the STEP Advanced Certificate in Will Preparation and the STEP Certificate in Trusts and Estates (England and Wales). Claire’s marks earned her the STEP Advanced Certificate in Will Preparation Student of the Year Award in 2014. Claire is a brownie leader in the local area and in her spare time enjoys learning new crafts to try at home or at Brownie meetingshere.