Residential Property is not solely concerned with property itself. There may be instances where a couple live together in a house registered in only one of their names, or where a couple have just started to live together.

Our Family Department will be pleased to assist.

In such circumstances you may wish to consider a “living together” agreement. This may cover such things as:

  • who owns the house
  • responsibility for outgoings
  • ownership of contents
  • bank accounts
  • dispute resolution