Family disputes about children can be very upsetting for the adults and children. We aim to provide advice and support from experienced lawyers, focusing on the children’s best interests.

We can help you with any issues about your children including contact with their other parent and where the children live. If your children have been taken into care, or you have received a letter from a local authority relating to your children and are unsure what to do, we can provide you with advice and support. We also act for grandparents and other family members.

Sometimes there are disagreements about the children’ education or their surname and we can help with these. We also deal with applications to leave the UK.

You might find some websites useful for you and your children: (For children 12 – 16, with option of talking to NSPCC adviser) (Practical advice for children and parents, run by NCH) (West Yorkshire Family Mediation Service)

If you would like to have an initial meeting to discuss your options, costs or if you would just like some straightforward advice you can book a £99 (including VAT at 20%) fixed fee meeting with no obligation to instruct us.