Disputes are part of everyday life. We offer timely and practical advice to help you successfully resolve issues you might face.
We are experienced in dealing with a variety of disputes including:
- Personal injury claims and employment disputes
- Wills, inheritance, family and trust disputes
- Disputes with builders and contractors
- Landlord and tenant disputes, including possession and rent arrears
- Land and property disputes, including those relating to access/rights of way
- Neighbour and boundary disputes including Party Wall Act matters
- Cohabitee disputes over property (Trusts of Land Act)
- Claims against surveyors, solicitors, accountants and other professionals
- Partnership and company disputes
- Protecting business or personal reputation (defamation)
- Nuisance or harassment cases
- Insolvency matters
The cost of disputes can be off putting so we offer a range of potential funding options, including in appropriate cases:
- No win/no fee (contingency/damages based agreements)
- Hourly charge rates
- Fixed fees
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Whilst many disputes still proceed to court, we recognise that clients’ interests are often served in seeking to resolve disputes in other ways. Resolving disputes outside of the court process can be much quicker and at significant reduced cost. Mediation is a recognised alternative to litigation. Talk to us if this is something you would like to know more about.
To make and enquiry or find out how we can help you, call us on 01977 732 222 or email our specialist, Peter Ward.