FIXED PRICE DIVORCE – £595 plus VAT and Court fees
We offer a fixed fee divorce that will provide you with the security of knowing exactly what your divorce will cost. This helps clients remove one of the financial uncertainties that are associated with divorce. Due to our expertise and experience you will not be compromised on our service nor standards.
The cost of our fixed fee divorce is £595 plus VAT and Court fees (currently £410). The fixed fee is charged on the basis that the divorce is undefended and there are no unforeseen complexities such as locating the other side or having to effect personal service upon them.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• An initial meeting of up to one hour with one of our specialist family team.
• Preparation of all Court forms and documents required to obtain a divorce.
• Correspondence with yourself and the relevant Family Court.
• Correspondence with your spouse and/or their solicitor.
• Sending all the documents to the Court at the appropriate times.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO DO
• Complete in full our questionnaire prior to your first meeting and bring it along (link at the top of this page).
• Provide us with your original or a certified copy of your Marriage Certificate.
• Provide us with any other information we may require to complete your divorce proceedings.
• Consider and approve any documents we send to you quickly and return them to us.
• Pay £500 at the first meeting and make arrangements for payment of the balance either monthly or upon Decree Nisi.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN A FIXED PRICE DIVORCE?
• Locating and having the other side personally served with the papers if necessary.
• If the divorce becomes defended.
• If any additional information is requested by the Court and as a result the papers require amendment.
• Either you or your spouse lives outside England and Wales.
If you are the Respondent to divorce proceedings we offer a fixed fee package at £395 plus VAT.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WILL ALWAYS APPLY IF YOUR CASE INVOLVES FINANCES OR CHILDREN ISSUES.
We will provide you with a full costs estimate for all other issues relevant to your personal circumstances. These costs are charged on an hourly rate basis.
If you wish to seek some general advice in relation to your marriage, financial and/or children issues we offer an initial fixed fee meeting at a cost of £99 inclusive of VAT payable at the appointment.